That's Farming paid a visit to the Farm of Shane Reilly in Co Mayo. Shane is currently finishing 80 cattle with the help of Zero Grazing. Shane is not providing the cattle with any meal and is finishing the cattle on a pure grass fed diet. Check out the video to see the results.
What are the benefits of Zero Grazing?
- Reduce High Feed Costs. Reduce expensive feed costs and move to an increased grass diet.
- Increase Protein and Butterfat for dairy farmers. Quality Grass = Quality milk
- Avoid Land Damage. Take the pressure off grazing ground in wet conditions.
- Increased Grass Growth. Increase your grass growth and utilisation
- Make Use Of All Your Land. No need for the logistical nightmare of walking cows long distances.