The Upsi-Daisy Cow Lifter was designed to help cows to their feet in a gentle, natural and humane way, according to the company.
- The chair-like lifting frame, combined with the front harness supports the skeletal frame of the cow,
- This implement has the ability to lift cows in a safe and humane manner,
- With this lifter, the cow can be transported to a cleaner and more suitable location and support them while they regain strength and feeling in their legs,
- This method gives greater control to the lift and more comfort for the cow,
- Once the cow is up in the standing position, it acts as a support until she regains the ability to stand,
- It operates with any tractor the has a front or rear bucket lift.
How does it operate?
- There is a steel rod that acts as a ‘strap puller’ that slides underneath the cow in front of the udder.
- Attach the connecting strap to the puller. Attach the chair until it is pulled snugly under the cow,
- Lift her outside leg over the chair and position the chair between her legs,
- Connect the straps to the connecting point and lift.
For more information, click here