Suzuki is announcing the new Vitara in September 2019 and it is well worth the wait.According to the company, it is currently the most popular model in the Suzuki range and incorporates numerous visual, technical and specification upgrades. Boosterjet Turbo Replacing the 1.6-litre petrol engine, the Vitara will be available with both 1.0-litre and 1.4-litre Boosterjet turbo-charged petrol engines.
The company claims that these engines provide more power and torque, greater efficiency and offer lower emissions. WLTP fuel consumption and CO2 emission figures for both engines will be available closer to the launch date.
- Available in two new colours,
- New technology and advanced safety equipment,
- New design alloy wheels,
- Re-designed front grille and lower bumper
- New design and distinctive LED combination lamps.
- The upper instrument panel now incorporates a soft touch material for added quality and the instrument cluster has a new design with colour central information display.
Safety equipment on the SZ5 model;
- Dual Sensor Brake Support,
- Departure Warning and Prevention,
- Traffic Sign recognition,
- Blind Spot Monitor,
- Rear cross traffic alert.
Pricing for the new model will be announced closer to the launch date.