The Stinger Stacker 6500 can handle eight 4x4s bales and up to twelve 3x3 or 3x4 bales, according to the company.
Bales can be stacked on edge, on the twines, or a combination of the two.
All Stinger models load with a tilting action that allows non-stop pickup at 5-7-miles/hour; this tilting action will not scuff the ground, pile sand, or push out alfalfa like other machines.
The machine is mounted on a specially designed LE Hay loader chassis from CCC which includes the following standard features:
Some of its features include:
- Centre-mounted high visibility one-man cab;
- Mid-Engine QSC 8.3 Cummins-rated at 305HP;
- 6-spd Allison automatic electronic transmission;
- Flotation tires front and rear;
- Heavy-duty ag air ride seat;
- Joystick controls for one-hand operation;
- Computer controlled hydraulics;
- Tire pressure monitor.