The covering of silage and the subsequent removal of fodder are labour-intensive processes.
According to the manufacturer, an intelligently designed system and the right type of cover are crucial to the later quality of the roughage. “This makes it essential to provide an efficient, airtight seal for your silage” said a spokesperson.
With the new Agritec Silage Safe, Huesker offers a tensioning system that allows fast and efficient covering.
The company claim that immediately after deposition, the silage can be rapidly sealed in an airtight envelope with a minimum of physical effort.
- Full-surface tensioning, also along the edges
- Straightforward system with mesh fabric, tubes, and tensioning belts
- No sandbags or tyres required for ballasting
- Integral concrete protection to silage pit walls through silo sheeting provided by others
- Considerable reduction in fodder loss
- Ensilage in layers possible
- Minimum projected service life of 10 years
- Low purchase price
- Mesh box for clean, secure storage of unneeded woven sheets
For more information, click here
Video Source: Huesker \youtube