The NOVACAT A10 mower combination is the latest addition from PÖttinger.
Packed with advanced technology, the company claims that they are “setting new standards in terms of service life, reliability, cost-effectiveness and convenience.”
- Can be used as a front/rear combination (headstock for 3.0 or 3.5 m front mower),
- A side shift range of 400 mm on either side,
- High ground clearance when raised at the headland of up to 55 cm,
- The new Y DRIVE driveline and the hydraulic nonstop lift collision safety device on each side,
- The mower combination is available either as a plain disc mower with swath formers, with ED tine-type conditioners or alternately with RCB roller-type conditioners,
- Hydraulic cutter bar weight alleviation and suspension is included on all models,
- Rugged carrier frame with a quick-hitch compatible Cat. III or Cat. IV linkage,
- In combination with a 3-metre front mower, overall working widths of 8.80-metres to 9.56 m are possible.
- Y-Drive - New generation driveline,
- Nonstop Lift - new hydraulic collision safety device,
- The Novacat cutter bar - quick-change blade system as standard,
- Compact during transport – Height 4.0-metres, transport width of 2.7 or 3.15-metre,
- The mower combination is equipped with the select control terminal as standard.
Video Source: PÖttinger\YouTube