The new H-Max is the latest addition to the Muck-truck product range.
According to the company, it delivers 25% more capacity and the addition of engine powered ‘hydraulic tipping’ over the standard Max Truck.
The H-Max can carry 450kgs (1000lbs) and will climb a 30º slope fully loaded. The machine is fitted with the Honda GXV commercial grade 5.5hp engine.
The Tecumseh drive axle has three forward and one reverse gears. The H-Max is being run with the same engine and transmission as Muck-truck and Max truck.
- Hydraulic tipping technology that makes tipping easier by pushing the hydraulic lever forward;
- Extra reinforcement metalwork that makes the machine sturdier/stronger for the extra load;
- Balanced weight distribution and longer handles allow easy steering;
- Easily maintained and safe to use;
- Measures 29” (737mm) in width, 72" (1829mm) in length for easy onsite access;
- All the metal work is laser cut and powder-coated.
- Speed - 0-3.5mph;
- Fuel - Unleaded petrol;
- Noise rating - 79db;
- Parking break - disk;
- Wheels - Front and Rear 400 x 10, 4-ply tractive;
- Dimensions - Length 72” x Width 29” x Height 42”;
- Weight - 184kg;
- Traction - 4-wheel-drive.