MasterJect allows a farmer or stock handler to “administer multiple doses of medication in a safe, stress-free and efficient manner.”
There is no need to restrain the animal, and it can operate from up to a distance of 5 foot, while walking, on horseback or driving, according to its creators.
It is primarily intended for cattle and swine but can also be used on any other thick-skinned stock animals such as deer or buffalo.
Unlike other injection guns or darting rods, MasterJect stops the medication flow immediately in the event of the animal pulling away from the needle, making sure that there is no wastage.
After use, just re-introduce MasterJect's patented spring-loaded injector to a suitable area on the animal and re-inject - the rest of the medication is then administered.
- Provide stress-free treatment for you and your animals
- Inject up to 5 feet away
- Inject up to 20ml of medication
- Avoid handling problem, saving time and expense.
- Intended for any thick-skinned livestock
- Built and designed for farmers by farmers
- Quickly loaded and prepared, for quick and efficient injection of multiple livestock
- The latest in cattle and stock injection technology
- Ruggedly constructed
- An on-site, one-person self-injecting medicating system.
For more information, click here