The all-new Evoque by Land Rover is 13% stiffer than its predecessor, which together with rigidly-mounted subframes reduces noise and vibration intrusion into the cabin.
With a 21mm longer wheelbase and compact new suspension design, the compact SUV delivers increased interior room and improved handling in all conditions, according to the company.
Pete Simkin - Chief Programme Engineer, Range Rover Evoque - said: "We’ve engineered the new Evoque from the ground up, scrutinising every element to ensure we exceed the customers’ expectations.”
- Three-and four-cylinder Ingenium petrol and diesel engines, Hybrid-electric power, 48-volt MHEV and a 3-cylinder PHEV;
- Response 2 technology meets your needs from the city streets to the mountain tops, ensuring your destination is reached no matter the conditions;
- Apple CarPlay connects you to your smartphone, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot connects you to the internet, while InControl Remote connects you to the vehicle;
- Compact 4.37m footprint, now with more knee room for rear passengers and greater luggage space
- World’s first ground view technology making the bonnet invisible, while a high-definition video screen revolutionises the rear-view mirror.
Available to order now - New Range Rover Evoque priced from €42,845