The Kverneland FastBale is a non-stop, fixed chamber round baler wrapper combination that integrates a pre-chamber with a main chamber and a wrapper, and it's currently doing a demonstration tour around the country.
Keeping a lookout for this baler may prove difficult, as it will be in and out of a field in no time.
It features a number of rollers that can be shared as two chambers are arranged in a series.
A spokesperson for Kverneland said, “Operating as a pre-chamber, the first section of FastBale produces two-thirds of the bale”.
“As the pre-chamber reaches its pre-set density, crop flow is diverted into the main bale chamber allowing baling to continue,” they continued.
The company claim that it is currently the world’s only non-stop fixed chamber baler and baler wrapper combination.
Why choose Kverneland?
- Non-stop baling and wrapping. The new standard for maximum output,
- Baling non-stop saves 15-18 seconds for every bale made,
- No compromise on bale quality,
- New wrapping concept,
- Simple bale transfer from baler to wrapper,
- Gentle bale discharge,
- Compact size: easy field access and stress-free road transport,
- Fully automatic operation, with animated real-time display.
- Bale diameter - 1.26 x 1.27m,
- Intake System - 800mm intake rotor with 25 knife chopping system,
- Binding - Net or Film binding.