The new BaleCollect 1230 from Krone can carry up to three bales up to 2.7 metres.
According to a Krone spokesperson, the hydraulic, telescopic drawbar “sets it apart from all traditional bale collectors… allowing the collector to track behind the baler like a second trailer.”
The data-management (BUS) system lets the baler and collector to be operated from the same internal terminal.
The hydraulic drawbar is retracted, and the bale collector runs in line with the bale chamber when it is in the field.
The operator can select one of four different unloading modes and the process steps are sequenced automatically.
- 4.3m wide, 3.2m long and carries up to three 2.7m long bales
- 3.9m total transport length
- Saves time and costs in big baling
- Telescoping drawbar for optimum rides
- Choice of various patterns of depositing the bales
- Standard and integral weighing system
- Efficient and reduced soil compaction
For further information, click here