Keltec’s self-loading bale transporter is designed with efficiency and cost-saving in mind, according to its creators.
The product – which comes in two sizes - an 8-pack and a 10-pack – has the ability to carry all standard size bales and allows an operator to “move far more bales with a lot less effort.”
The 8-pack comes with a single hi-speed axle and the 10-pack comes with a hi-speed double-axle bogey system.
The 10-pack bale chaser can transport up to 72 bales/hour on a one-kilometre trip, while the 8-pack can move up to 60 bales/ hour.
- Fast efficient and safe transport of bales;
- No damage to bales;
- Rugged strong and well-designed for long life and trouble-free use;
- Less soil compaction only one machine – no loader in the field;
- Safety locking system on both bale cages;
- All hinge points graspable.
Keltec Engineering LTD was established in the mid-1980s when Thomas Sheedy has the vision to build a business that utilised his experience in engineering design and machine build.
Now based in Co. Limerick, the company has developed a range of agricultural equipment. Products are used across the country, in New Zealand, Japan, Germany, Holland and the UK.
Image source: Keltec Engineering \ Facebook