The Keenan MechFiber380 was designed for those large farmers who wish to decrease the amount of time spent feeding their stock, while also improving productivity.
The Mechfiber was first discovered by the Keenan team in 2008 and is a ration which has specific physical and conventional properties. It presents an open and balanced mix to the rumen, helping improve the conversion of feed to milk.
The Mechfiber 380 has a payload of 9,000kgs and is capable of feeding up to 150 dairy cows in 24hours with a single load. Although aesthetically similar to the MechFiber 400, the MechFiber 380 manoeuvres more like the smaller MechFiber 360.
- Unique InTouch feed management technology
- Baleblend system for mixing all types of forage
- Gentle tumbling action protects feed structure and optimises mix quality
- Consistent feed out at the feed face
- The Patented MechFiber mix guarantees optimum animal productivity (Milk yields and solids)
- Offers maximum manoeuvrability on farm.
- Aids herd health improvements.
- Allows for better monitoring and control of feed costs.
Produced by TF Media.