The Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool is a wire tensioner tool that regulates the load applied to it, delivering consistent results and maximising the life of your wire; it is ideal for wire fence tensioning and wire trellising tensioning, according to its creators.
The all-metal construction results in added durability and strength. Other features include long handles for increased leverage, quick release cam to position the tool easily on the wire and soft, moulded, ergonomic grips for added comfort.Remember:
- Leave enough overlap to use the tool when cutting the wire to length
- An electric fence is a psychological barrier so there is no need to have the line as tight as barbed wire
- There is a gauge on the tool to tell how much tension is on the line
- You can reduce the use of gripples by using the reef knot
- There is also a tool available to release gripples
- Torque tension dial;
- Wire Guard;
- Allows tensioning of wire up to 400 kg with minimal effort due to the 6:1 gear drive mechanism;
- Whether tensioning fence wire or trellis wire rope for anchoring systems, The Torq Tensioning Tool will work on all Gripple units up to a 6mm diameter;
- The integral torque gauge controls the load applied to the wire, giving consistent tension every time and optimising the life of the wire;
- Measure from 100 kg to 300 kg;
- Easy to use and lightweight for repetitive tensioning.
Video Source: GrippleTV \ Youtube