Livestock trailers and trailers of all shapes and sizes have been reported as stolen in recent months, with the thefts only seeming to increase as the year progresses, leaving farmers with a gaping hole in their pockets.
Wuli, an Australian company, has come up with an anti-theft device which can be fitted to your trailer, solving the problem and easing the worries of farmers. The company is Australian designed and owned and the team came up with the idea back in 2011.
How it works -
This innovative device works simply by entering a PIN into a remote.
This PIN then activates a locking mechanism on your trailer and sounds a 110-decibel alarm when any suspicious movements are detected.
“We call it the lazy man’s wheel clamp with vocals”, Wuli say.
“Wuli offers protection of your investment with a device that is easy to install, easy to activate and most importantly activates an alarm as soon as the vehicle is tampered with...Owning a Wuli will allow owners to sleep easy at night and be secure in the knowledge that their vehicle is much more likely to be where they left it.”, they add on their website.
- Remote control activation of wheel lock
- It Limits vehicle movement
- Activated by Personalised pin codes
- Features a 100+dB wireless warning alarm
- It is Australian designed and owned
- Comes with a 24-month warranty
- Wuli can be installed on anything from a livestock trailer, Caravan, Boat, car trailer, traddie trailer, horse float, jet ski trailer, vendor trailer to even a mobile lighting tower.