Have you ever thought when driving through one of the paddocks on a quad that it would be convenient if you could mow whilst you go? Well now you can thanks to the Rammy Flail mower 120 ATV!
What is it -
To put it simply, the Rammy Flail mower is an agile mower which can be fitted to a Quad. It can be used as a simple lawnmower, to cut hay, for meadow grass and even small trees and bushes. It can be effectively used on lawns, roadsides and in meadows.
The Flail mower features its own engine and is equipped to move the cutter 37cms to the left, while it is also fitted with a side shift kit.
The Mower has an adjustable frame, making it adjustable for almost every Quad on the market. If your quad has the center mounting kit on the bottom of the quad, it can be used with existing fasteners, while it can also be attached with a lock hook.
As the mower is positioned at the front of the Quad, making for excellent visibility and manoeuvrability.
- You can cut at different heights, from 2-10cms, with front wheels and the back roller.
- Its lightweight and compact.
- You can choose blades suitable to you. Y-blades for rough use are included. Hammer blades can be purchased and fitted.
- Fitted with a Briggs&Stratton 305 cm3 engine.
- Maintenance-free double belt transmission, which helps make the mower more efficient and reliable.
- Shideshift kit (optional). Cutter can be moved 37cms to the left during use.
- Comes in a Ready-to-use package.
Video - Rammy ATV Accessories.