The manure vacuum by Mensch means that sheds no longer need to have an integrated manure handling system during construction.
This product replaces the need for pumps, augers, and concrete channels to transport manure from the shed to the storage tank, according to the company.
- Reduce time spent cleaning alleyways.
- Rugged durability.
- Reduce expansion cost.
- Flexible farm design.
The scraper hydraulically adjusts to multiple alley widths.
- Shear pins protect cylinders from damage.
- 1/4" steel base.
- Takes vibration out,
- Gentle on concrete,
- Cleans like a squeegee,
- Outlast steel blades,
- One-piece replaceable rubber,
- 2” thick fabric reinforced,
- Abrasion-resistant rubber.
- Cleans along curb edge
- Abrasive resistant steel
For further information, click here