The Easy Arm - designed and manufactured by Blue Bull Machinery - allows the operator to collect a bale and simultaneously lift and move a ring feeder in the field – while feeding out.
The attachment can either be used on a front loader or attached to the rear end of a tractor, according to its creators.
The ring handler attachment can be used to:
- take the bale to the ring feeder;
- then lift the feeder;
- place the bale on the ground;
- and finally, place the feeder over the bale.
- A curved bar piece on the back of the implement provides stability for the ring feeder when it’s lifted off the ground.
- By removing just two pins, the ring-feeder arm can be removed when it’s not in use and the bale handler can be used to transport bales as usual.
- The Easy Arm R.L. version has road lights and reflective plates for road work.
- It also allows the ring feeder to be moved to a ‘fresh’ site and lets you unwrap the bale while it is safely on the ground.
The cost of the Easy Arm on its own (without the bale handler) is €1,000 excluding VAT; it comes equipped with brackets and can be attached to any other make of bale handler.
The asking price of the bale handler and Easy Arm, combined, is €1,400 excluding VAT.
For more information, click here