From wet silage to dry hay to straw and stalks, the new Case IH RB565 Premium HD round baler provides producers with the flexibility to bale a full range of crops.
According to Case IH, the baler is equipped with components to efficiently handle wet hay making it an all-purpose, multi-crop baler. This new baler expands the RB5 series lineup, taking high-efficiency hay production to the next level.
Brian Spencer, Case IH hay and forage marketing manager said, “More and more producers are baling wet hay due to shorter production windows and added feed value.”
“To accommodate those customers wanting to produce baleage in a 5x6 bale, we added the proven, robust design of our 4-foot silage baler to our 5-foot baler with some additional features, he added.
Building on the robust design, larger platform and improved bale-ejection system of the RB5 series, RB565 Premium HD round balers help to achieve higher bale density with the following enhancements
• Higher torque load on the cutout clutch;
• Larger main drive chain and sprockets;
• Larger roll drive chains;
• Dual chopping rolls in the tailgate and sledge areas to prevent crop buildup;
• Neoprene-covered back wrap roll;
• Factory-installed moisture sensor option;
• Endless belts with 3-year/15,000-bale warranty.
“Case IH strives to deliver equipment with the technology necessary to make the highest-quality hay.”