With its near-silent, zero-emission design, the E10e provides a solution for rental companies and contractors who would often engage in indoor demolition, basement projects, and works in areas where low noise and/or night-time work are essential.
All of the systems and components on the E10e have been optimized for work in harsh environments.
Jarry Fiser, Mini-Excavator Product Line Director, Doosan Bobcat EMEA, explained why Bobcat has concentrated on the electric excavator market, “Based on market research and customer interest, we concluded that the 1-tonne electric mini-excavator sector is the most useful type and size”.
“By coupling the E10e to an optional external Bobcat supercharger while operators are on normal work breaks, the E10e can operate for a full working day or can continuously work for 4 hours on a single charge in standard working conditions,” he added.
- Can be operated with all E10z attachments.
- Extra oil cooler allowing full-time use of the breaker
- Ability to pass through standard doors (710 mm min. width)
- Maximum stability with 1100 mm max. width
- Double-acting auxiliary for more advanced attachments.
- Zero Tail Swing (ZTS) functionality
- Battery with wide temperature operation window thanks to thermal management system
- Throttle Dial
- LED light
- Variable Position Joystick – same operating position as in a big MX
- Electronically activated track expansion
- Unique-in-class joystick control for swing and workgroup
- Smart Graphic Display (RPM, Motor hours, Battery capacity, Temperature warning, 2-speed and Error codes
- On-board charger for standard 230V grid
For information, click here
Video source: Bobcat Equipment