Black Bruin’s B200 On-Demand Wheel Motors is the latest innovation from the Finnish company.
The innovation was designed to generate more traction on tractor-driven trailers and other equipment. The design was primarily aimed at the agricultural and forestry sectors.The wheel motor designs offers operators a more practical way of generating more pulling power for trailers and the non-driven wheel resists movement. This allows operators to navigate through whatever harsh conditions they may stumble across whilst on duty.
This means that gone are the days of being ‘bogged’ down somewhere and the Black Bruin can easily freewheel without hydraulic power. Motors on the Black Bruin can also be used as a continuous primary transmission.
- High torque when needed
- Less tractor power needed
- Capable of transporting heavier loads (increased towing capacity).
- It is easier to freewheel/tow loads at road speeds.
- Compact design, with strong, reliable brakes.
- Superior off-road performance.
- Hydraulic hoses well-protected
- More fuel and power efficient.