Ireland’s Krone distributers Farmhand are demonstrating the BiG M450 across the country this summer, with Dubliner Ben Buckley at the wheel.
Stephen Scrivener from Farmhand said that “Ireland is one of the biggest markets for the BigM in the world”.
He added that “A combination of tight harvest times, small fields and very heavy crops make the BigM a winner. On top of this, labour shortages are making the move to BigM more attractive to contractors”.
- Powerful and fuel-efficient 449 hp LIEBHERR engine,
- Large 9.95 m (32'8") work width for maximum productivity,
- Heavy-duty cutterbar with SafeCut blade protection,
- Hydraulic running gear for added ground clearance,
- SilentSpace cab offers maximum operator comfort.
A spokesperson from Krone said, “The BiG M 450 is the perfect mower for large and small fields, for flat and hilly land and for the most difficult soil conditions offering huge work width, superior manoeuvrability, optimum weight distribution and tapping into enormous power reserves.”
“Driven by wheel motors and turning through a 50° angle, BiG M is extremely easy to manoeuvre and as such also offers efficiency in small fields” concluded the company spokesperson.
Video Source: Famhand\Facebook