How to apply for a Teagasc course
- Please select the course that you wish to apply for;
- Please identify if you do/don't hold a Personal Public Service Number (PPSN);
- Select the appropriate centre/college you wish to attend;
- Register (Create Account) if it is your first time, otherwise, sign in;
- Complete application details as required;
- Click Submit to complete and submit your application form.
Benefits of completing a Teagasc course
Teagasc is unrivalled in the depth of knowledge and expertise it can draw on to support your education. Their courses are at the cutting edge of research and knowledge transfer for the land and agri-food sectors.
Teagasc engages with all land sector areas including farming, agricultural mechanisation, horticulture, forestry and equine as well as financial institutions, agri-service providers, the food processing sector and state agencies.
Teagasc is the leading provider of accredited further education for the land sector. It also has a major input into higher education and postgraduate education delivery through its extensive partnership with the higher education sector.
Download a prospectus here