The chassis is designed with a strength that means other attachments may be added/detached at any stage, such as rear tedder kit, the raking kit or rear grouper/conveyor kit.
The machine - which combines raking, tedding and conditioning into one - is worldwide patent-pending but has already won multiple awards for its innovation. Manufactured in the West of Ireland, Acre is a family-owned, engineering business based in Galway; they have announced their co-operation with Italian manufacturers Sitrex.
- Merge or transfer swathes to drier ground while conditioning,
- Rake and Condition forage in just One Pass,
- Better more consistently formed swathes for baler/harvester picking,
- Less tractor & machinery requirements,
- Lower fuel and labour costs.
Independent rakes provide 4 axis suspension for ground following with adjustable dual castor wheels.Tedder Kit – PTO-driven with a manual on/off clutch – Hydraulic Raise/Lower Easy, simple to use controls.
- Drum/Rotor Float,
- High-Speed Lift & Swath Clearance,
- Working travel speed of up to 15kmh,
- Future Crop quality monitoring and Data Collection Technology ready,
- Compact for Transportation – 2.8m transport width,
- Rear-axle lift safety latches,
- Front Anti-stone protection guard,
- Full LED road lighting kit.
For more information, click here
Image source: Supercrop1