An agricultural contracting firm, which is based in the Waikato region of New Zealand, is seeking experienced machinery operators for the 2020 season.
Twin brothers, Darren and Jonathan Miers, oversee the running of Grain & Food LTD, which provides harvesting and contracting services.
Each year, they employ a number of seasonal staff from September to May. "Grass and planting season takes place from September to December with maize harvest season from February to May."
- Applicants must be prepared to work extended hours during peak season and will be required to operate machinery at a high standard.
If successful, the company owners explained, you will be rewarded with:
- Working in a great team environment;
- Hot evening meal provided when working extended hours during peak season;
- A competitive hourly rate for the right person with the right skill-set;
- Accommodation provided on-site for overseas employees.
If you are applying for a position within the company, you are required to download and submit a completed employment application form, along with your CV.
You must either be a New Zealand resident or have a valid work permit to be employed in New Zealand. If you are applying from within New Zealand, you will be required to attend an interview.
The closing date for applications is July 31st, 2019.
Image source: Grain and Food \ Facebook