The Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, has today (Friday, May 29th), published its CAP Beneficiaries database for 2019.
The following is a list of those who received the highest direct payments under CAP last year:
- O’Shea Farms Unlimited Co, Co. Kilkenny - €226,440.71;
- Godolphin Ireland UC, Co. Kildare - €216,768.03;
- Branganstown Farms LTD, Co. Louth - €214,578.25;
- Frank and Theresa Joyce, Co. Meath - €211,649.22;
- Park Farms Partnership, Co. Carlow - €207,984.30;
- Cyril Goode, Co. Wicklow - €207,013.47;
- William Aherne, Synone Dairy Farm, Co. Tipperary - €206,150.22;
- Louis A Mcauley (1976) Ltd, Co. Meath - €195,596.65;
- Paul Carr, Co. Donegal - €195,310.42;
- Patrick Reynolds, Co. Meath - €194,892.57.