Some notable prices were recorded for pairs at a clearance sale of sucklers at Manorhamilton on Monday (July 6th), according to a spokesperson.
The special entry went under the hammer in conjunction with the mart’s usual weekly sale.
- February-2014-born LMX cow with April-2020-born bull calf - €3700[main image];
- April-2014-born BBX cow with March-born CHX heifer calf - €2100;
- February-2014-born CHX cow with April-born twin heifers - €3100;
- March-2014-born LM cow with May-born CH bull calf - €2100;
[January-2014-born LM cow with April-born CH heifer calf - €1980]
[October-2017-born LMX cow with April-born LMX bull calf - €2200]
- April-2011-born - LMX - 710KG - €1220;
- February-2011-born - CHX - 690KG - €1230;
- December-2009-born - SIX - 740KG - €1280;
- May-2014-born - BBX - 680KG - €1340;
- September-2016-born - LM - 760KG - €1290;
- May-2017-born - LMX - 670KG - €1360.
- April-2014-born - CH - €2300;
- September-2018-born - CH - €1560.
- March-2018-born - SIX - 635KG - €1170;
- January-2019-born - CHX - 485KG - €1090;
- December-2018-born - CHX - 525KG - €1020;
- August-2019-born - CHX - 335KG - €920.
- December-19-born - CHX - 415KG - €1040;
- September-2019-born - LMX - 395KG €1020;
- May-2019-born - CHX - 510KG - €950.