Boredom is becoming a key factor in the despair of the current restrictions in place due to coronavirus.
With so much time on your hands, why not do something productive?
Here is a list of things you can do to keep the boredom away:
- Google Digital Garage
- Google offers a number of courses that can be done in your own time, some will provide you with a certificate that is recognised globally.
- Learn a new skill
- Anything from improving your left foot to mastering Beethoven, there are so many different skills to learn.
- Do a stocktake
- See what you have, what you need more of and how fast you’re using them.
- Either for education or entertainment purposes.
- Healthy body = healthy mind.
- Even just 15-20 minutes will be more beneficial than doing nothing.
- Make a list of things you want to do when this is all over
- Something to look forward to, it will give a sense of hope.
- Stay connected online or by phone
- Spring cleaning
- Quiz night by video call
- Create a quiz and include all your friends in a video call to compete.
- Catch up with the farming community on YouTube
- e.g. Tom Pemberton, Farmer Phil etc.
- Try a quiz from That's Farming
- Our most recent one can be found here.