That’s Farming Media – the fastest growing agricultural publication in Ireland – is seeking talented, junior journalists/content creators to join its expanding team.
Full and part-time positions are being offered by this award-winning digital media company, which is located in the west of Ireland.
- A third-level qualification in Agricultural Science, English, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related-communications field or previous experience;
- A keen interest in agricultural and rural topics.
Skills and qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Research and editing skills;
- The ability to meet tight deadlines;
- The ability to work well in team environments and independently.
- Creative, hard-working, well-organised, punctual, reliable and trustworthy with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong people skills with great powers of persuasion and presentation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating original, high-quality content;
- Liaising with the editor and team of journalists;
- Attending press launches and other agricultural events throughout the calendar year;
- Digital marketing of content through various social mediums such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary;
- An opportunity to be part of an award-winning team;
- Job types: Full-time and part-time positions available.
How to apply?
Those who express an interest in this position are asked to submit a cover letter – outlining why they are a suitable candidate – and CV to - email@example.com - or alternatively, contact our office on 094-9302996.
Previously published works focused on agriculture are also a must and your best examples of same should be attached to any applications.