Rabco Ag LTD – which is based near Otautau in Western Southland, New Zealand - is seeking a highly-experienced, specialist chopper driver for its CLAAS Jaguar 960 2019/2020 season.
- Minimum 3 years’ chopper driving experience and knowledge of the machine with the ability to lead a team;
- Clean full driving licence;
- Flexibility and commitment to work extended hours as necessary;
- Self-motivated with practical maintenance skills;
- Excellent communication and record-keeping skills with attention to detail;
- Remuneration dependent on proven ability after discussion with the manager.
This is a contract/temporary job but has the ability to become a permanent position for the right candidate, according to the employer.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa – apply with CV and Cover Letter by September 23rd,2019 – see more here.
Image source: Rabco Ag LTD \ Facebook