Seedtech and Syngenta will be hosting an open day on Thursday, (July 4th ) at the Arvum Group Production & Distribution Hub Belview Port, Waterford X91 F5DV from 8.45am - 2.30pm.
Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine registration for Knowledge Transfer group participants will be from 8.30am to 9.30am sharp
Seedtech will showcase:
- Bazooka & Belfry Hybrid Barley: Setting the new benchmark for Winter Barley.
- Graham & KWS Extase Winter Wheat: Bringing a new standard in disease resistance, grain quality and yield stability.
- SY Errigal, SY Arderin: Delivering on yield, straw strength and quality for spring barley.
- Phoenix CL: Adding a new dimension to our Winter Oil Seed Rape portfolio by increasing the options for sowing.
- Hybrid Rye varieties: A crop to watch for the future.
- BYDV - Options after Deter
Syngenta will demonstrate:
- SOLATENOL / Elatus based disease control programmes in wheat, barley, and oats.
- Best practice for Septoria control post chlorothalonil.
- Ramularia control – understanding the disease and options for control post chlorothalonil.
- VIBRANCE – new seed treatment for disease control, rooting and yield benefits.
- Application – getting the best from cereal fungicides.
- Followed by lunch in Belview from Seedtech.
RSVP to Elaine by text: 087 140 4501, phone 051-832814 or email email@example.com