Organisers of the Rose of Tralee International Festival are seeking male escorts to accompany their roses for this year’s competition.
Ireland’s most famous family festival will celebrate 60 years from Friday 23rd-Tuesday 27th August 2019.
All Rose Escort entrants must:
- Be born in Ireland or of Irish origin by virtue of one of your ancestors having been born in Ireland;
- Be unmarried or never been married;
- Be male, 21 years of age by 1st January 2019 and not have reached your 31st birthday on or prior to 1st September 2019.
If selected be available for the International Festival events, the candidates must be available for the following compulsory festival dates:
- Rose Escort Interviews – April 2019;
- Rose Escort Bootcamp – June 2019;
- International Festival – 23-27 August 2019.
The organisers have outlined that other dates may be added, while others are subject to change.
How to Apply:
An application form is available here – a €25 fee must accompany your application.
If you are accepted as a Rose Escort you will be required to make a €1,500 subscription – the closing date is March 20th, 2019.
Image source: Rose of Tralee International Festival \ Facebook