Corrib Oil – a dynamic leader in the heating oil and service station retail business - is seeking full-time rigid drivers/sales operators due to expansion.
Positions are available in the following areas;
- East/West Clare;
- Roscommon/ Leitrim/
- To deliver oil products to service stations, homes and businesses in a safe and timely manner;
- To be the face of Corrib Oil, who can both retain and attract new business and pass on new leads to Sales/Operations Manager wherever possible.
- Deliver Corrib Oil products and services on a daily basis as per scheduled requirements;
- Maintain regular contact with depot so as they are aware of where you are in relation to your daily schedule;
- As a representative of Corrib Oil, you must provide excellent customer service at all times;
- Have the ability to sell Corrib Oil products to new and existing customers;
- The job holder must be prepared to work additional hours if required in order that the needs of the customer are met;
- Must be willing and available to work in other areas, particularly during busy periods and holiday time.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- A full, clean class ‘C’ driving licence;
- A valid ADR/HazChem License desirable but not essential (training will be provided);
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential;
- Able to use own initiative in generating sales.
- Must have good knowledge of the area of working and be able to pick up different routes quickly.
- You are required to specify which location you are applying for when submitting a job application.
For further information or to apply for any of the above positions, please click here.