Trade remained similar to previous weeks at Raphoe Mart on Thursday, November 14th, according to Ann Harkin – manager.
“There was a reasonable entry of cattle; quality in-spec cattle were the most in demand and plainer out-of-spec cattle were more difficult to sell.” Harkin added.
- Bulls/Bullocks sold from €1.80/kg to €2.40/kg;
- Heifers made from €1.90/kg to €2.50/kg.
- Bulls over 600 kgs - €500 to €685 over;
- Beef bullocks - €500 to €605 over;
- Store bullocks - €350 to €630 over;
- Beef heifers - €450 to €750 over;
- Store heifers - €350 to €605 over;
- Dry cows - €500 to €1270 each.