A “truly superb” residential holding, extending to circa 53 st acres of top-quality land, has been introduced to the market.
GVM Auctioneers is overseeing the sale of the property, which is located in Fort East, Charleville, Kilmallock, Co. Limerick.
“This magnificent holding is located on the main Limerick to Cork road (N20) just 5 km North of Charleville in a wonderful peaceful and tranquil setting, yet within easy reach of all amenities and a good road network.” the selling agent, John O’Connell explained.
The “modern and beautifully presented stand out" residence, also has an array of out-offices, slatted sheds, stables, hay barns and workshops.
Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, kitchen, walk-in hotpress, three bedrooms, a shower room, a sitting room and utility room.
Features listed by the auctioneer include:
- Residence completely renovated and refurbished (2011).
- Private water supply. Water purifier and pressure system;
- Grant oil burner newly installed;
- Solar panels;
- Automated gates;
- Septic tank on-site;
- Shed to rear 4.0 X 5.8;
- All land has been reseeded and is paddocked with central roadway and piped water;
- Excellent yard with cattle crush and holding area;
- Very good circulation and parking area with tarmac driveway and forecourt;
- Oil-fired central heating system;
- Double-glazed UPVC windows.
“Ideal for beef, equestrian, dairying or possible business use (SPP). Excellent quality land all paddocked and with a private water supply.”
Inspection is very highly recommended by the auctioneer - For further information or to arrange a viewing, click here.
Image source: GVM Auctioneers / website