This long-lasting bale protection tarpaulin by ‘Profitable Farming Company’ (PFC) is designed to protect your bales - round, square, hay or straw.
According to the company, the poly-woven material is very difficult to tear with two layers of plastic on each side.
The ‘Performer’ range tarpaulin is manufactured from high-strength UV treated polyweave fabric with 7-8 years of UV protection.
It features ‘hook-in’ adjustable securing straps that use a ‘Super Cinch’ utensil enables the sheet to be quickly and tightly secured using tie-down dropper ropes, the ‘Super Cinch’ and ‘J’ hooks.
- Widths - from 4.2m (14 ft) up to 22.5m (74ft) and can cover stacks up to 17m (56ft) wide.
- Lengths - 14.3m (47ft) up to 18m (59ft).
This allows it to be quickly folded back in 1.2m (4ft) sections on itself and then re-tightened using the ‘Super Cinch’.
The hem also includes a rain flap that deflects water away from the sides of the stack.
- Heavy grade material - 271 gms/sq meter (8.0 oz/sq yard)
- As bales are used, simply fold each 1.2m (4ft) sheet section back between plastic inserts, hook the ‘J’ hook in the anchor point and pull the rope tight to keep the tarpaulin secure
- ‘Super Cinch’ tie-down system fitted as standard meaning, 200-300 pounds pressure can be applied
- Average life 5 years
- 2-years manufacturers faulty workmanship warranty
- White colour will almost completely reflect heat
For more information, click here