Japanese machinery manufacturers, Kubota, have recently launched their latest large-scale upland tractor to the market, which comes with up to 170 horsepower.
The M7002 lays the claim of having greatly improved most features, which makes it easier to use and manoeuvre. The design was launched at the end of last year and comes in 130HP, 150HP or 170HP.
What’s new? -
The most innovative part of the new design is the six-speed powershift transmission, which comes in both premium and standard models.
Other Features -
- Economical fuel consumption
- Optimised engine tuning
- Max weight of 11,500kgs
- Max torque reached at a low 1,500rpm
- Speeds of up to 50km/hr.
- Improved tyre equipment.
- LED working lights - allow for greater visibility
- Buttons at tractor rear - to simplify the coupling of rear implements
- Heated rear-view mirrors, which can be electrically adjusted.
- New exhaust system design.
The latest tractor to be released by Kubota also has some nifty onboard technology, such as the K-monitor (which was enhanced) and optimised autosteer. On the inside to maximise comfort, the driver seat has also been improved, as has the sealing of the cab, as well as many other physical features.
A new ‘fast’ tractor released by Kubota, the M7002. Would you give it a try?