Clarke Machinery Group wishes to recruit an area salesperson for its Roscommon Branch; the company is seeking a professional and ambitious person for this role in a dynamic, progressive company.
This is a great opportunity to build your career in the agricultural industry.
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales in the territory with the full product range;
- Building relationships with new and existing customers;
- Manage customer inquiries over the telephone and generate new sales;
- Enhancing the company’s customer base and assessing opportunities to drive additional business development;
- Be an effective communicator with proficient written, numerical and verbal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the agri industry in Ireland;
- Passion for tractors and farm machinery;
- From an agricultural background or qualification;
- Must have the ability to demonstrate and install tractors and machinery;
- Professional, enthusiastic and have a strong work ethic;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player;
- Good communicator at all levels;
- Strong computer skills;
- Familiar with modern technology and social media;
- Time management ability;
- Previous experience in machinery or equipment sales is an advantage, but not a necessity as this role would suit someone who wants to develop a career in machinery sales.
- Full training, support and development will be provided to the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will come from an agricultural background and have a passion for machinery sales.
To apply, send your CV to – email@example.com