The Department of Agriculture, Food, and the Marine (DAFM), published its 2019 CAP Beneficiaries database last Friday (May 29th).
A list, containing details of the top ten direct payment recipients, can be found here.
The information is published to meet the requirements of Regulation (EU) No 1306/2013 giving information on beneficiaries of EU-funded and co-funded Common Agricultural Policy schemes.
The following is a list of the highest direct payments for the province of Leinster:
- Carlow – Park Farms Partnership - €207,984.30;
- Dublin – Michael and Gabriel Hoey - €188,865.75;
- Kildare – Goldolphin Ireland UC - €216,768.03;
- Kilkenny – O’Shea Farms - €226,440.71;
- Laois – Desmond Conroy - €115,020.73;
- Longford – Torboy Farms and Robert Payne - €88,085.44;
- Louth – Brangastown Farms LTD - €214,578.25;
- Meath – Frank and Theresa Joyce - €211,649.22;
- Offaly – Nicky Molloy - €139,983.65;
- Westmeath – John Pearson LTD - €131,095.63;
- Wexford – Walter Thomas Furlong - €184,859.02;
- Wicklow – Cyril Goode - €207,013.47.