KEENAN is hosting an open day at their manufacturing facility in Borris, Co. Carlow. tomorrow (Tuesday, June 18th).
- Exclusive offers available on the full range of new and used KEENAN diet feeders.
- Live demos of the KEENAN Vertical Auger machine and the KEENAN MechFiber bale handler.
- Behind the scenes tour of KEENAN’s world-class manufacturing facility
- Attend a farmer panel discussion, hosted by InTouch feeding specialist, Seamus Callanan.
- Embrace FARM,
Attendees can avail of exclusive Open Day offers including;NEW MACHINE OFFER
- Two-year service contract
- Heavy duty upgrade
- Six-month interest free 0% deferral
KEENAN-APPROVED MACHINE OFFER
- Special discounts of up to 25% on selected KEENAN Approved machines on the day
- Option of deferred payment until October 2019
- 20% discount on all machine relines agreed at the KEENAN Open Day
- Attendees can experience live machine demos of the KEENAN Vertical Auger and the KEENAN MechFiber bale handler and learn about the many advantages of using a KEENAN diet feeder.
- The first demo will take place at 1:00 p.m. and the second demo will take place at 5:00 p.m., with presentations on the workings of the Vertical Auger and the MechFiber: improved ration accuracy, reduced clamp wastage, savings in time and reduced fuel usage.
- Cathal Bohane, the head of InTouch nutrition, will outline the importance of accuracy and consistency when mixing and feeding rations. He will also demonstrate how silage quality varies across the clamp face and leads to variability in ration quality.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to view KEENAN’s complete range of diet feeders and speak with a member of the sales team on the day.