We have 3 roles to fill at present! 1 Sales role and 2 Journalist roles! If you are interested in either of these roles, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, contact our office on 094 93 02996 - Mon-Fri 9-5
Working in the fastest growing Agricultural publication in Ireland. Thatsfarming.com provides original opinions alternative angles on the hottest topics in the world of Agriculture and we are looking for a talented journalist/content creator to join our team.
The ideal person should have;
- A specific interest in and knowledge of Agriculture in Ireland.
- Previous writing experience is a must. Learning how to create content that is consumed in the digital world.
- Digital marketing of content through various social mediums such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. Working in a small team to achieve big results through smart execution.
- Digital content creation specific to Agriculture. Editorial skills and techniques to editing content.
- Digital marketing and creating content to maximise digital streams.
We are looking for people of any age with a love and passion for Agriculture in Ireland - as mentioned in the job description, a specific interest in Agriculture.
Previously published works focused on Agriculture are also a must and your best examples of same should be attached to any applications.
We are looking for articulate people with a love of Agriculture. Someone who can translate that passion into creative exciting content Thatsfarming.com is changing the face of Agricultural media.
- Be able to write features and news and display ideas that are different to other mainstream journalists.
- You will wish to reflect trends, discuss society in the farming world,
- Must show practical experience in the creation of high quality website content, copywriting, digital and social media marketing.
- Experience in areas such as: copywriting, pay per click advertising, Facebook advertising, Google Analytics, SEO, Social Media, & Photoshop will be a huge benefit
- The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and be passionate about creating high quality content. Ability to work well in team environments and comfortable with tight deadlines. You should be well organised, conscientious, punctual, reliable and trustworthy. You should have a personable, courteous manner.
- You will be the voice of the every man and every woman in the Farming Scene in Ireland
- We are all about fresh and exclusive content. We are all about thinking outside that box.
- The successful candidate will learn every aspect of running a 24hr news website, while there will also be the opportunity to attend key events on the Irish Agricultural calendar.
- All training will be provided.
What we’re looking for:
- A third-level qualification in English, Journalism, Public Relations or a related communications field.
- Proven experience with creating compelling messages for different target audiences across in multiple channels (online, website and print.)
- Expertise with all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Experience in marketing is a plus
- Experience in Agriculture a must
What we’d also love you to have: A combination of a marketing and publishing mindset, with the most important aspect being to think “customer first”. In essence you are the corporate storyteller that must be empathetic toward the pain points of the customer.
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English language.
- Training as a journalist and has a “nose” for the story. Knowing how to transform corporate content into an engaging a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience (it is critical that the role retains an “outsider’s perspective” much like that of a journalist.)
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation.
- The ability to think like an educator, delivering what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools within your own blogs and social media outreach. Social DNA a real plus!
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Familiarity with principles of marketing (and the ability to adapt or ignore them as dictated by data).
- Incredible people skills with great powers of persuasion and presentation
- Experience creating a resource or library of content organized indicating SEO, translations and version control
We’ve got great news regarding your future
We are now seeking applications to join our growing Team in Thatsfarming.com based in Claremorris Co Mayo.
To succeed as one of our Advertising Sales Executives you’ll be energetic, self-motivated and experienced, someone who can hit the ground running and who is professional and personable enough to inspire others.
We are looking for ambitious individuals with previous sales experience and bags of potential who are eager to progress their career in advertising sales. Training will be provided and a driving licence is required. If you have the drive, determination and initiative to succeed in a developing multimedia organisation, then we would like to meet you.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Media Sales Executive to join a new but rapidly expanding company.
Expansion plans are underway to expand our network nationally and internationally!
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking Sales executive to join our team in Co Mayo. You should have at least 5 years of proven sales experience, preferably in advertising sales, but a similar industry would also be of interest.
You must be a self-starter, be able to hit targets consistently and always strive to achieve more.