That’s Farming Media – the fastest growing Agricultural publication in Ireland – is seeking a talented journalist/content creator to join its team.
This is a really exciting position being offered by an award-winning digital media company located in the West of Ireland.
- A third-level qualification in English, Journalism, Public Relations or a related-communications field or previous experience;
- A keen interest in agricultural and rural topics.
Skills and qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Research and editing skills;
- The ability to meet tight deadlines;
- The ability to work well in team environments and independently.
- Creative, hard-working, well-organised, punctual, reliable and trustworthy with excellent attention to detail;
- strong people skills with great powers of persuasion and presentation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating original, high-quality website content;
- Liaising with the editor and team of journalists;
- Attending press launches and other agricultural events throughout the calendar year;
- Digital marketing of content through various social mediums such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary;
- An opportunity to be part of the award-winning Thatsfarming.com team;
- Job Type: Full-time.
Those who express an interest in this position are asked to submit a cover letter – outlining why they are a suitable candidate – and CV to -email@example.com or alternatively, contact our office on 094 93 02996.
Previously published works focused on Agriculture are also a must and your best examples of same should be attached to any applications.