Agrispread International is one of the country’s leading lime and fertiliser spreader manufacturers.
Based in the West of Ireland, the team have announced a new vacancy within their company. The job up for grab is a Sales Manager position for Ireland. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing all of the company’s Irish sales operations.
Though the company is based in the west of Ireland, the role will require regular travel across
The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the sales operation in Ireland, growing the customer base, maintaining and strengthening existing customer relationships and
providing aftermarket business sales support.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include:
• Overall responsibility for the sales operation
• Develop strong relationships with existing and new customers,
• Set targets and deliver strategic plans and opportunities for growth
• Provide weekly/monthly reports on sales activity and performance against targets
• Assist with annual budgets,
• Develop aftermarket sales in line with sales activity
• Maintain and grow the existing customer base
• Visit potential new and existing customers on a regular basis
• Resolve any customer/supplier concerns promptly
• Participate in shows/exhibitions and customer events as required
• Machinery industry/sales experience essential and people development skills
• Good technical and Strong business acumen
• Proven leadership and understanding of agricultural machinery
• Strong negotiation skills
• Well-developed communication & interpersonal skills
• Highly organised & driven approach to tasks
• Computer literate
• Full clean licence essential
This is a full-time permanent position. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please note that this field-based role will require the flexibility in terms of travel and working hours. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Carol 094 9631808 or email C.V. to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 28th June.