Trade remained similar to previous weeks at Raphoe Mart on Thursday, November 7th, according to Ann Harkin – manager.
“There was a good entry of cattle for the time of year at Raphoe. Quality in-spec cattle are most in-demand, while plainer lots and bulls remain more difficult to sell.” the manager added.
- Bulls/Bullocks sold from €1.80/kg to €2.40/kg;
- Heifers sold from €1.90/kg to €2.50/kg.
- Bulls over 600 kgs - €500 to €700 over;
- Beef bullocks - €600 to €760 over;
- Store bullocks - €300 to €715 over;
- Beef heifers - €450 to €655 over;
- Store heifers - €300 to €560 over;
- Dry cows - €450 to €1520 each.