Clean Seed have claimed to have revolutionised the seeding industry, with the rolling out of their Cx6 Smart Seeder.
Described as the world’s first electronically metered, wirelessly-controlled, high-resolution no-till seeder upon its launch in 2016/17, The Cx6 Smart seeder is wirelessly controlled using a tablet which runs with the SeedSync software system, specifically designed to work in unison with the seeder.
The SeedSync software can automatically control the precise delivery of high-resolution prescriptions during seeding and even allows for the individual customizable input control for flat rate applications of all type.
- Row by Row Variable Rate - The system can apply precise rates for up to six different products and has a unique variable rate delivery system.
- Cushion Drive Digital Metering - This allows for the continuous monitoring and control by the SeedSync system, to ensure pinpoint accuracy. Both systems also work in unison to ensure the correct application rates, even when avoiding obstacles or manoeuvring turns.
- Wireless control - The design offers full wireless control, using a self-created onboard wireless network using Bluetooth. This allows for consistent wireless communications for up to 300 feet away (91metres). It allows for communications between the operator’s tablet, the main control hub and the individual Cushion Drive Digital Meters.
- Triple shot opener - The seeder also features a very unique triple shot opener, which allows for maximum seed safety and improved nutrient access. It has the ability to precisely place products through each of the openings, allowing for side band, deep band and paired row placements. It allows for an increase in the volume of fertilisers placed with seeds upon planting.
- High-Resolution Prescriptions - The Cx6 Smart Seeder is equipped to deliver high-resolution seed and fertiliser prescriptions down to the sq. ft across every row of the drill. It integrates soil maps, which allow for a maximum return on agronomic data, improving production.
- Can handle up to 6 products
- Allows for accurate turn compensation.
- Offers True overlap protection
- Superior furrow and seed placement
- Better in wet and dry conditions
- Uniform distribution
- On-the-go refilling.
- Plant level metering at each opener.