Approximately 90 lots to include four tractors, farm machinery, workshop tools and other miscellaneous items will go under the hammer tomorrow, Saturday, September 28th.
Hennessy Auctioneers have been instructed by the reps of the late Michael Dunne to offer the items for sale, by public auction, at a farmyard near Lisdowney, Ballyragget, Co. Kilkenny, R95 X348 at 12pm.
“All machinery has been maintained to a high standard.” a spokesperson for Hennessy Auctioneers outlined.
“There will a signposting off the main Durrow/Kilkenny road beside the Glanbia Factory.”
“Viewing âªon this Friday (September 27th) from 1 pm to 5 pm and on the morning of the auction âªfrom 9 am.”
Items to include:
- 2013 New Holland T7.200 (range command/8289hrs);
- 2010 New Holland T6080 (range command/7582hrs);
- 2008 New Holland TM 155 (range command/9857hrs);
- 2006 Lamborghini R6.130 (Profiline Model/7186hrs) c/w Sigma 4 loader & bucket;
- 2013 Pottinger Novacat 320 mounted mower conditioner;
- 2013 Jeantil EVR 13-10 rear discharge muck spreader;
- 2007 McHale Fusion 1 baler (50,226 Bales);
- Kuhn GA750I twin-rotor silage rake;
- 2017 Major LGP 2600gal slurry tanker;
- 2007 Major Challenger 3000gal slurry tanker;
- 2010 Major LGP 2600gal galvanised slurry tanker c/w Duport trail & shoe;
- Major 1100gal slurry tanker;
- 400L mounted sprayer;
- NC Super 3000 galvanised agitator;
- 2008 Ford Transit van (216,000kms/DOE 3/20);
- Ifor Williams 12x6 drop-side plant trailer c/w ramps;
- Pallet forks (JCB/Volvo brackets);
- Shear grab (JCB/Volvo brackets);
- Dung fork (JCB/Volvo brackets);
- Bale spike (euro brackets);
- 2000gal diesel tank & pump;
- Redrock grain tail boards x3;
- Set of tanker tyres (30.5 R32);
- Set of McHale Fusion tyres (560/60 R22.5);
- Set of Bredal spreader tyres (23.1/26/r3);
- Selection of other wheels & tyres;
- Parts, tools & workshop items;
- Portacabin c/w toilet & sink.
The auctioneers have noted that all interested parties must register to bid on the day and pay a €100 refundable bidding deposit – for further information, see here.
Image source: Hennessy Auctioneers \ Facebook