A spokesperson reported an improved trade at Blessington Mart’s sheep sale on Tuesday, July 14th.
They noted that another large entry went under the hammer, including store and fat lambs.
Factory and live exporter buyers made their presence felt at the ringside, according to the spokesperson.
- Heavy lambs - €115-€122 or €67-€72 over;
- Factory lambs - €100-€116 or €60-€69 over;
- Store lambs under 25kgs - €80-€96 or €45-€54 over;
- Store lambs under 35kgs - €65-€92 or €43-€60 over;
- Fat ewes - €112-€128/head;
- Lighter ewes - €86-€110/head.
Image source: Blessington Mart \ Facebook