Due to his pending retirement from the fencing industry, Brian Duncan - Duncan Fencing LTD - has instructed Irish Machinery Auctions to sell his entire fleet of plant, machinery, vehicles and stock by public auction at his premises on Saturday, September 7th.
Over 150 lots will go under the hammer at Garryduff, Dungourney, Co. Cork; lots can be viewed on Thursday, September 5th and Friday, September 6th.
- 2014 Case CX130 Excavator;
- 2016 Airman AX55-U c/w Vector Powerdrive Post Driver;
- 2016 John Deere 6150M c/w Quicke Power Loader;
- 2014 Case Puma 160 CVX c/w Quicke Power loader;
- 2016 Kubota KX71-3 excavator;
- X2 Airman AX50 excavators c/w Vector post drivers;
- McCauley & Dooley double-axle low loaders;
- Ifor Williams flatbed trailers;
- Ifor Williams plant trailers;
- Redrock 14T dump trailer;
- 2008 New Holland Kobelco E30.2SR excavator;
- Large selection of new & second-hand Palisade fencing;
- Large selection of Toyota Hilux pick-ups.
For further information, visit here or contact - 045 988799.
Image source: Irish Machinery Auctions \ Facebook