DNG Michael Boland has been instructed by the reps of the late Mary Devine to sell a 23-acre residential farm at Currabaggan, (Corraveggaun) Knockmore, Co. Mayo.
The property – which will go under the hammer on Thursday, June 6th at The Merry Monk, Ballina, Co. Mayo – can be sold in one or more lots.
“[The] cottage requires restoration and comprises of living areas, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.” explained the selling agent.
“Abutting the Ballina/ Knockmore road, the property is 800-metres from Knockmore Village and 5-miles from Ballina," Boland added.
- C.11.96-acres “excellent quality farmland” around the dwelling in adjoining fields with two roads access, hay barn
and out-buildings; top-quality silage lands;
- C.3.87-acres good quality lands a short distance away from dwelling;
- C.7.83-acres rough / boglands.
- AMV: €150,000;
- Site Potential S.P.P;
- Folios: MY9857F, MY43914, MY34700;
- Carriage of Sale: Brendan T. Muldowney & Co. Solicitors, Church Street, Longford - 043- 3345426.
For more information, please see here.
Image source: DNG Michael Boland