To celebrate 30 years in business, Cookstown Dairy Service Ltd will hold an Open Day for milk producers in Ardee, Co. Louth from 9 am to 6 pm on Friday June 17th.
Trade exhibitors on the day will include:
AgriHealth, Bank of Ireland, Dairymaster, DARD, EasyFix, Flynn feeds, Glanbia, Interclamp, Finol, Lakeland Dairies, Lacpatrick Coop, Pel Fencing, Philmac Fittings, RawlPlug Ireland, Snickers Workwear, Strathroy, Teagasc, Westaro Hosing.
Guest speakers &topics to be discussed (Beginning at 2pm) are detailed below:
- Martin Mulholland, Senior Dairy Technologist, DARD - “Maximising dairy herd performance.”
- Dr Edmond Harty, CEO, Dairymaster“The importance of innovative ability in times of volatility.”
- Tom Ryan, Farm Management Specialist, Teagasc - “Farm buildings infrastructure.”
- Gareth Anderson, Nutritionist, FarmgateNutrition - “Feed deficiency.”
- Sean Farrell, Head of Agri Sector, BankOf Ireland - “Supporting cashflow and growth through volatility.”
Light refreshments will be served on the day and there will be some attractive special offers in the Cookstown Dairy service Agri & Hardware Shop .
A Charity Auction will also be held on the day to support the Ardee Hospice.